JDE101: JD Edwards ERP Software Applications Certificate Program
The JDE101 Financials and Distribution Certificate is offered through the Information Systems Program at the Business School, University of Colorado Denver. This two-week course is designed to educate college and university students and 2015 graduates interested in a career in the ERP software industry.
JDE101: JD Edwards ERP Software Applications
Topics include an overview of ERP, the JDE User Interface & Common Foundation, and core application modules from JDE Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable), and JDE Distribution (Inventory, Procurement, Sales Order). The goal of the course is to provide a high level understanding of JD Edwards architecture and applications from a functional point of view.
The course focuses on the setup, transactions, and business process flows of JD Edwards–a major ERP software package. Participants completing the program are prepared for roles in help desk support, systems analysis, and application consulting in the JD Edwards ecosystem of clients, consulting firms, and Oracle. Those interested in beginning careers as JDE salespeople will also find the course very useful.
For an introduction to JD Edwards software, please click here.
For a detailed outline of the two week (80 hour) curriculum, click here.
For information on the JDE101 Certificate exam, please click here.
- Understand ERP concepts as applied by one of the major ERP software companies.
- Gain a practical understanding and hands on experience with key end-to-end business processes such as Procure to Pay and Order to Cash.
- Understand the integration of key modules in Financials and Distribution software.
- Become versed in the setup and execution of transactions in JD Edwards.
- Qualify to take and pass the JDE101 certification exam.
- Meet and interact with key personnel from the JD Edwards team at Oracle, based in the Denver Tech Center, local Denver-area JD Edwards clients, and JD Edwards/Oracle business partners.
- Obtain job placement and/or internship placement assistance, at no charge, after course completion.
Date and time: Two weeks (Mondays through Fridays) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, August 3-14, 2015
CU South Denver
10035 South Peoria Street
Parker, CO 80134
At least one semester of Accounting
Two semesters of basic Information Technology courses, such as Introduction to Information Technology, Systems Analysis or Systems Design, Database Management Systems, or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Cost of Attendance:
$1200. Tuition must be paid in advance of the course start date. Review our payment and cancellation policy, here.
Registration details and deadlines:
Register soon, as we expect the 20 available seats to go quickly.
Who Should Attend:
Current students or recent graduates (in the 12 months preceding the course start date) in the following fields interested in a career as a business analyst or application consultant:
- Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Management / Supply Chain Management
- Operations Research
Please see our FAQ page for information about certification opportunities, help with finding internships and full time employment, and how to apply.
Questions? Contact us at .